Thursday 19 March 2015

Confirmed – “3 Talk With Noeleen” Canned!

Sabc 3 Viewers say farewell to The Queen of Talk Show.


After 13 years of what seemed liked great
television, SABC 3 is letting go of “3 Talk with
Noeleen” due to poor viewership. According to
TVPlus, the talk show is set to air its last episode
on April 20th at 4pm.

“The show’s host Noeleen Maholwana Sangqu has now decided it’s time to leave the show behind. “When we started the show, I could never have imagined that we would have such an enduring relationship with viewers,” Noeleen says in a
statement. “I have had the most fabulous 12 years on 3Talk.

It’s been an amazing adventure which has brought so much fun and meaning
into my life, but after a lot of thought, I think it’s time for me to bid farewell.”

According to the SABC, Noeleen already made the decision about a year ago.

Noeleen also noted that she was not fired, despite the media reports.
SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment