Saturday 24 January 2015

INDENIAL "Pearl & Donald"




Donald and Pearl 's love affair seem to be on fire again

Mzansi's Sexiest woman and
Zaziwa TV presenter Pearl Modiadie has revealed
that she was once romantically involved with
singer Donald Moatshe.


“I was dating him, once upon a time, don’t ask
me for how long," she laughs.
Donald’s Love Train debut album was inspired by
his heart break after splitting with his ex
girlfriend.

Songs like "I Deserve" were dedicated to his ex.
Coversating with Modiadie I asked her if she was
the one responsible for Donald's heartbreak she
said she was not the girl in his life at that time.
“Ow no, I definitely wasn’t the girflfriend then, but
look at it in a good way, she inspired him to
make good music.

“I was with him before that girl and also after,
however it did not work out."
Modiadie who had an on and off relationship with
Moatshe admits he is the loyal type of guy and a
softy.

She also says they are still friends and their
relationship did not end on a sour note.
“He definitely is a good guy and the loyal,
marriage type. There was love, we loved one
another. I think that’s one of the reasons why we
still can be friends even today.”
Donald's music took the country by storm as it
was easy to relate to and people paid attention
as they could hear the poor man pouring his heart
out.
In an interview with SundayWorld in 2013Donald
said: “I didn’t write I Deserve just to make music.
It’s a personal experience I needed to share. I
was crying out to my ex-girlfriend of two years. I
was angry, hurt and disappointed.
“That particular song brings out the most fragile
part of me,” he said.

Just to add to the that.. thr pair seem to have taken a trip
to Cape Town this weekend..
According to Pearl Modiadie's IG and Twitter
the posts confirm that she's really in love

We wish you two love birds a great year ahead
and yall make a fantastic couple


No comments:

Post a Comment