Thursday 22 January 2015

Nasty Twitter battle with blogger





Celebrity blogger Phil Mphela has stated that he
decided not to write about Bonang being the first
black South African celeb to be on the
magazine's cover because he "personally did not
think it was anything worth celebrating"
Phil wrote: "I actually found it insulting to black
talent that everyone thought this was some
history making milestone."

"Black magazines do not pay black celebrities for
covers. White magazines only use people like
Bonang on their covers when they need publicity,"
he added.

And also wrote: "You are all just puppets
including people like Bonang who have essentially
become ‘rent a black' talent. It has to STOP!!"
The normally very composed Bonang, lashed out
at the blogger in an uncharacteristically angry
tirade after reading what Phil had said about her
And although the TV presenter and model has
since deleted her furious tweets, The Juice
managed to capture them in time before they
disappeared.

According to the gossip website, a furious Bonang
tweeted: "@PhilMphela you couldn’t pick up a
phone or send an email... So guess what?!! Go to
bed. You’ll be dealt with tommorow.”

“@PhilMphela read your stupid FB post. Makes
sense why you didn’t want to bring it to Twitter.
Weakling!!” she apparently later added
And, clearly angry enough to explode, reportedly
also tweeted: “I will NOT allow you to diss black
people. including MYSELF, when we already have
it so f***in hard!!”

"I will NOT allow you to diss black
people. Call me names again boo…
My team will deal with you"

“Don’t disrespect me. That’s all.
“I’m livid. It’s not My fault it took Glamour so
long. Call me names again boo… My team will
deal with you. Dismissed.”

Phil has since responded to Bonang’s tweets by
saying he stands by his statement, which he is
insisting is not degrading to black people.

Haaibo Jealousy makes people naaaasty!

Redlips Media.

No comments:

Post a Comment