Wednesday 4 February 2015

Sonia Sedibe opens up



 A lot has been said about actress Sonia Sedibe’s
failed marriage, assault case against helper
and her acting career but now the divorced
mother of three is opening up about the rumors
and she tells True Love magazine what really
happened. She also denies marrying her ex-
husband Leslie Sedibe for his money.
Actress and mother of three, Sedibe told the
magazine that while she was in the process of
divorce from with her ex- husband, Leslie
Sedibe, she was hospitalised after suffering a
panic attack.

She underwent an electrocardiogram (ECG) to
test the electrical activity of her heart but
nothing was found.
“I lost my mind and said things that didn’t
make sense,” she said.
It was later confirmed that the actress had
suffered a mild stroke.
She also addressed issues within her marriage
that lead to her divorce two years ago.
“I don’t know of anyone who willingly walks
away from their marriage if they still want to
make it work. But the truth is Leslie and I were
two different people who wanted different
things,” she said.

“ Yes we loved each other…I became the person
that he wanted me to be and lost myself in the
process.”
Sedibe put a stop to rumors that she only
married chief executive of South Africa Football
federation (SAFA) ex-husband for his money.

“That’s not true because I paid for my
traditional wedding. I booked Moyo’s and paid
off everything. I invited about 1000 guests and
it was a beautiful wedding. If I married him for
money, why did I pay for certain things,” she
said.
She opens up about the fight that occurred with
her domestic worker who ended up in jail last
year.

“The helper situation was ridiculous and
unfortunate. It’s something I regret. I’m now
very careful who I hire,” she said.
She opened a case of assault against her
domestic after she hit her with a mop in her
kitchen.

“My kids are still traumatized by the incident;
it affected us in a major way.”
When asked if she’d ever consider joining
Generations: The Legacy, she said:
“No, I haven’t been approached… I love acting
and would probably do it for free but I also like
being independent and going back to the soapie
world would mean being on set every day for
long hours.”

YOUR THOUGHTS? leave your comment

follow me on twitter @_mash_london

No comments:

Post a Comment